HELMET MOTO 3.5 V21.3 RED
EXCEPTIONAL HEAD AND BRAIN PROTECTION
The best safety and comfort.
In our world, crashes are a reality. Give yourself the best possible chance of keeping trauma to a minimum by selecting the best helmet you can find to protect your head and brain.
Leatt helmets feature category-defining 360° Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with 360° turbines, which are discs constructed from an energy-absorbing material designed to allow the head to move slightly inside the helmet during a crash reducing rotational, direct and deflective impact energy. This technology has two key advantages, the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. The 3.5 is both ECE and DOT certified.
• Injected Polymer Compound shell
• 360° Turbine Technology
• Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
• Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
• Multi-density impact foam
• Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner
• Optimal neck brace compatibility
• Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
• Emergency cheek pad removal
• Certified and tested: DOT + ECE 2205 or JIS T 8133:2015
• Weight DOT+ECE from 1270g (2,8lbs)
#M Junior (51-52cm – 20 – 20 ½"")
#L Junior (53-54cm – 20 ¾ - 21 ¼"")